Friday, November 9, 2012

The Blogging World

So here I am! Jumping feet first into the blogging world. I was inspired by nora@home, my dear friend from across the pond who I met on Flylady.net. I'll post more on my failure success at that later.  I found I have a need to express myself beyond the Facebook world. I am still learning so please be patient with me and any oops!

I suppose I could start this out by sharing a bit about my family. I am a stay at home mom of three. I enjoy counted cross stitching, reading, couponing and frugal living ~the "crunchy" kinds of things like going kind poo free~more on that to come.  Though now my time is much more limited doing the things I love.  I have a daughter Olivia who is five and is in full time kindergarten already! My two year old son Dylan hangs out during the day with me and my 11 week old son Elliott. My husband works at the local lumber company.





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wacky world know as BlogLand!!!!

    Can't wait for you to explain your two 'that's to come' s!!!!

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete